Thursday, November 24, 2005

New in real estate

Q. It's been a long time since we've chatted. I was wondering if you could give me some advice about starting out as a new realtor, or if you could recommend some good books. I wanted you to know that I am working for Coldwell Banker in Knoxville. I thought you'd be happy to hear that it was cause of you why I really decided to join the Coldwell Banker Team. Anyway, we use Rick Deluca "Four Weeks to Success" for training purposes. They're great tapes with good messages. I like them pretty well. J.K.

A. Rick's ok...Been around along time. Pretty basic old fashioned stuff but its sound in principle. Customers today are pretty savy to that type of persuasion and sales tactics. Howard Brinton is not a trainer per se, he is a moderator who interviews the top agents and picks their brains. There are so many great ideas, and the good thing is you can tailor them to your personality and business strategy. So do the Rick thing and be like everyone else trained like that, or stretch out a bit and create your own selling style.

1 Comments:

At 11:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good stuff. Anymore ideas.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home