Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Carol Clark update

As a general rule I interview the people profiled in Network News before putting their story in the newletter.

(see archive here)

In Carol's case I knew she would be too shy to cooperate so I went with what I knew and ran with it. She found out about the story when she received a call from an agent in Ontario who let's just say is going through a tough time.

When I called Carol to see what she thought about the story she told me this story. Her only thought was hopefully I can help her or anyone else like her to not give up. So if there is one thing I would have like to put in the article, because honestly I left a lot of the adversity out, is how willing she is to help anyone, not just her family and her office.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home