New Words Every Agent Should Know
Just for fun today...Ok, so I stole these from one of those e-mails that circulate the web...but they're pretty funny. I've pulled out the top 10:
1. Cashtration (n.):The act of buying a house, which renders the subject financially impotent for an indefinite period.
2. Ignoranus: A person who's both stupid and an a$$hole.
3. Intaxication:Euphoria at getting a tax refund, which lasts until you realize it was your money to start with.
4. Bozone (n.):The substance surrounding stupid people that stops bright ideas from penetrating. The bozone layer, unfortunately, shows little sign of breaking down in the near future.
5. Foreploy:Any misrepresentation about yourself for the purpose of getting laid.
6. Sarchasm:The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it.
7. Inoculatte:To take coffee intravenously when you are running late.
8. Osteopornosis:A degenerate disease.
9. Decafalon (n.):The grueling event of getting through the day consuming only things that are good for you.
10. Dopeler effect:The tendency of stupid ideas to seem smarter when they come at you rapidly.